- An employee quit and has filed paperwork to get back pay.
- I have an employee who appears to be a habitual liar. She lies about lying. Do I have a right to ask for her marriage cert.?
- Is it legal for a former employer to tell your current they suspected you of stealing after giving a good reference upon hire?
- Questions Employers May and May Not ask Potential Employees in an Interview
- How Can an Employee Handbook affect the Employment Relationship?
- I’ve been getting unemployment now the company is appealing
- If an employee gives a three week notice, are we obligated to pay him three weeks of pay, if we want him to leave sooner?
- I am being denied unemployment benefits for “misconduct – violating company policy”.
- Training Sub-Contractors
- Is a verbal employment that has been standing for more than three years be arbitrarily changed to include a contingency?